Big Brothers Big Sisters of Berks County congratulates the winners of our Annual Awards! For the first time since 2019, BBBS of Berks held our Holiday Party — attended by about 100 of our Littles, Bigs, and families. And as part of the festivities, we presented plaques to our annual honorees. They included (pictured here from left to right):
- Joe Lewis (General Counsel of EnerSys and Board member) representing EnerSys, our Corporate Sponsor of the Year
- Conrad Weiser Superintendent Dr. Ryan Giffing and Barbara Boland both representing our Community Partner of the Year, Conrad Weiser School District
- SMART Match of the Year, BS Kamella and LB Brice
- One-To-One Match of the Year, LB Russel and BB Dudley
- COUL Big of the Year BS Cindy Rathgeb
- Teen of the Year LB Julien
Earlier in the evening, we presented the Community Champion of the Year award to Board member Nicole Fryer.
They weren’t able to attend our Holiday Party, but we want to also congratulate our COUL Little of the Year LB Chris and our David Hyman Volunteer of the Year award winner Board member Doug Myers.
Stay tuned for more pictures from our fun-filled Annual Holiday Party!